Sunday, September 03, 2006

No ultrasound report yet...

...but hopefully soon! I rang Dr McKiernan's secretary; the poor woman was on holiday for two weeks with no-one to cover, and she seems to have far too much to do anyhow. I wanted to check that it hadn't gone astray, as problems with our post are fairly common occurances, but no, she hadn't typed it up yet. I bet it will arrive and not contain the full US report, and I will have to ring Liver Direct and ask them to send me one out.

I am very proud that I have managed to add a photo strip to the blog (I needed help from Andy with the HTML to position it in the middle) and I love the contrast between the tiny sick yellow baby and the fun loving healthy toddler. Unfortunately the photos are in backwards order and I'm not sure how to fix that, but I'm sure I'll be a multimedia blogging queen in no time.

Hannah has a few things coming up in the next couple of months...flu and pneumococcal jabs, and bloods at the end of October. Then, hopefully, a quiet six months.

No comments: